Microsoft Windows 10
Become a Windows 10 Wizard.
In this course you will learn:
- How to navigate the Windows 10 interface and the features.
- How to access the Control Panel and manage Windows updates.
- The best way to make Windows Updates.
- The various security options for Windows 10.
- To navigate files and folders using file explorer.
- To create, copy, move or delete folders and files.
- How to set up and manage user accounts.
+ SECTION 1 | INTRODUCTION - 9 MODULES
Unit 1 | Introduction
1. Introduction to Windows 10 Course
2. Acquiring Windows 10
Unit 2 | Getting Started
1. Getting Started with Windows 10
2. Running Apps
3. User Account Basics
4. Getting Started: Exercise
5. Help and Support
6. Windows Update
+ SECTION 2 | INTERFACE AND PERSONALIZATION - 26 MODULES
Unit 3 | The Desktop
1. Working in Desktop Mode
2. Managing and Using the Taskbar
3. The Search Box and Cortana
4. The Desktop: Exercise
6. Using Windows and Dialogs
7. The Start Menu
Unit 4 | Settings and Control Panel
1. Using Settings and Control Panel
2. Basic Settings
3. Display Setting
4. Power Options
5. Ease of Access
6. Devices and Printers
Unit 5 | Personalization
1. Personalizing Your Windows 10
2. Personalization: Exercise
3. Managing Tiles and Apps
Unit 6 | Files and Folders
1. Introduction to File Explorer
2. More About the File Explorer
3. Searching Folders and Files
5. Recycle Bin
6. Burning a DVD
7. Files and Folders: Exercise
Unit 7 | User Accounts
1. Family Accounts
2. Sign-In Options
3. User Accounts: Exercise
+ SECTION 3 | APPLICATIONS - 5 MODULES
Unit 8 | Desktop Applications
1. Desktop Programs Examples
2. Desktop Applications: Exercise
Unit 9 | Store Apps and Windows Store
1. Store Apps
2. Windows Store
3. Apps and Modes
+ SECTION 4 | INTERNET - 4 MODULES
Unit 10 | Internet Access
1. Connecting to the Internet
2. Microsoft Edge
3. Internet Explorer
4. Internet Access: Exercise
+ SECTION 5 | COMMUNICATIONS - 4 MODULES
Unit 11 | Contacts and Communication
4. Contacts and Communication: Exercise
+ SECTION 6 | SOUNDS AND VISUALS - 4 MODULES
Unit 12 | Sounds
1. Setting Up Sounds and Playing Audio
Unit 13 | Photos and Videos
2. Movies & TV
3. Photos and Videos: Exercise
+ SECTION 7 | NETWORKING AND SYSTEM MANAGEMENT - 3 MODULES
Unit 14 | Networking
1. Wireless Networking and HomeGroup
Unit 15 | System Management
1. Backing Up and Restoring Data
2. System Administration
+ SECTION 8 | CLOSURE - 1 MODULE
Unit 16 | Additional Topics and Closing
1. Additional Topics and Closing
About the author
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
Enter Your Voucher Code Here
Note: We ask for your billing address for our tax records only. We do not ask for card details for pre-paid items.