Introduction to Leadership & Management - ILM
Good leadership is a skill like any other and it can be honed over time. Understanding the basic principles behind leadership will allow you to develop your management skills and build a successful team.
In this course you will learn:
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
+ SECTION 1 | PEOPLE MANAGEMENT - 12 MODULES
Unit 1 | People management principles
1. Understand the Principles of Workforce Management
2. Monitoring Diversity
3. Helping You Understand Team Building and Dynamics
4. Understand Performance Management
5. Understand Training and Development
6. Understand Reward and Recognition
Unit 2 | Management of personal and professional development
1. Identifying Personal and Professional Development Requirements
2. Personal Performance and Development
3. Maintain the Relevance of a Personal and Professional Development Plan
Unit 3 | Managing team performance
2. Undertaking a Team Audit
3. Manage Communications Within a Team
+ SECTION 2 | PRINCIPLES OF LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT - 7 MODULES
Unit 4 | Successful management
1. Business Plans
2. Supporting Remote or Virtual Teams
3. Making Decisions
4. Chair and Lead Meetings
Unit 5 | Leadership and management principles
1. Adapting Your Leadership Style
2. Understand Roles, Functions, and Processes of Management
3. Understand Performance Measurement
About the author
The two leadership courses are authored by the world renowned professional membership body for leaders and managers, ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
This course does not constitute part of or work towards an ILM qualification. It is a business skills course designed to meet the practical needs of the modern workforce.
Enter Your Voucher Code Here
Note: We ask for your billing address for our tax records only. We do not ask for card details for pre-paid items.