Advanced Formulas in Excel
This advanced Excel course teaches you to combine advanced Excel functions to solve common business problems.
In this course you will learn:
- How to a dataset using the UNIQUE and FILTER functions
- How to sort an Excel dataset using formulas and defined variables
- How to create multi-dependent dynamic drop-down lists in Excel
- How to use INDEX MATCH and Data Validation to perform a 2-way lookup in Excel
- How to use AND, OR and IF to create complex logical calculations
- How to use LEFT, RIGHT, MID, SEARCH and FIND to extract parts of a text string
- How to combine functions to create a dynamic chart title
- How to combine functions to find the last occurrence of a value in a list
- How to use the XLOOKUP function
- How to combine INDEX, MATCH, MIN and ABS to find the closest match to a value
+ SECTION 1 | INTRODUCTION - 1 MODULE
+ SECTION 2 | ADVANCE FORMULAS - 11 MODULES
1. Filter a dataset using a formula
2. Sort a dataset using a formula and defined variables
3. Multiple depedent dynamic drop-down lists
4. Perform a 2-way lookup
5. Make decisions with complex logical calculations
6. Extracting parts of a text string
7. Creating a dynamic chart title
8. Finding the last occurance of a value in a list
9. Looking up information with XLOOKUP
10. Find the closest match to a value
11. End of Section Quiz
+ SECTION 3 | COURSE CONCLUSION - 1 MODULE
1. Course Close
About the author
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
Enter Your Voucher Code Here
Note: We ask for your billing address for our tax records only. We do not ask for card details for pre-paid items.