With speed and simplicity, pull your business, organisation, or project into our thrilling web-oriented future.
In this course you will learn:
- How to install and set up a WordPress website from scratch
- How to host a website, picking a domain and a hosting service
- About organising, designing and how to structure your website
- About essential WordPress plugins. How they work and what the benefits of using them are
- The basics of managing SEO, social media, user comments, web analytics, forms and e-commerce
- About keeping your website up-to-date and maintained
The project for this course sees you creating an actual website alongside the author. By the end of this course you will have a live website that’s ready to use.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.