Unlock the secrets of Excel and master spreadsheets.
Hone your skills in one of the most important, universal areas in the modern knowledge workers day to day job, and become indispensable.
However, we know Excel can be mystifying and intimidating to many people.
This bundle is perfect for beginners all the way through to data and financial analysts interested in solving complex business problems. We’ve established ourselves as the Excel experts in the last 9 years, and you won’t find better, or more thorough content anywhere else.
Why Excel Matters:
We all know Excel is essential for any business. When efficiently applied it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate vast amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit.
We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Excel courses. In addition, our Business Analysis course will enable you to apply your newfound Excel skills to real-life business scenarios, turning buckets of data into actionable insight.
The courses this bundle will cover:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2016 PC, 2013 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
Advanced Microsoft Excel:
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
Advanced Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC
- The primary uses of pivot tables
- How to identify the best and worst data sets
- To filter, sort and group PivotTable™ data to maximise its usefulness
- How to present your data clearly using PivotCharts and Conditional Formatting
PivotTable is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Ultimate Microsoft Excel Bootcamp package, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.