Learn key skills that every modern day office worker needs for a successful career
Do you ever feel uncertain, out of your depth or confused at work? It’s likely you’re simply missing some of the key skills to be successful in the 21st Century workplace. The great news is all these skills can be learnt and they are the pathway to your promotion.
This 6-course bundle is aimed squarely at the modern worker and is perfect for anyone who is actively looking for employment, a promotion, or a career change.
The courses this bundle will cover:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2016 PC, 2013 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
- Tips and shortcuts to improve your PowerPoint speed and efficiency
- About using text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools
- How to create excellent transitions and animations
- To customise and format PowerPoint to your taste
- How to make a presentation flow using charts, graphs and tables
PowerPoint is available in versions: 2007/10, 2013, 2016 PC
Introduction To Leadership & Management – ILM:
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
Strategy & Business Models:
- How strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving:
- The core concepts of critical thinking and how they relate to business
- How to solve problems using comprehensive but straightforward frameworks
- How to gather supporting data in a time-efficient manner
- To compare different solutions that seem incomparable
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – most of our Business Courses are also CPD Accredited.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Ultimate Career Bundle, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.