Data is everywhere, but we don’t all know how valuable it is.
Commanding an average base salary of $91,000 and winning the top spot on Glassdoor’s Best Jobs in America two years in a row (2016 & 2017), Data Science is a rewarding and lucrative field to break into, with abundant opportunities.
Excel is another essential data management skill. Labour market analysis by Burning Glass Technologies found that Microsoft Excel is one of the key skills required to land a high-paying job.
You can quickly gain the most in-demand skills in the world today by enrolling on our great value Data Master bundle, opening you up to a wealth of new job opportunities and propelling you into a fulfilling and lucrative career.
Start your journey to becoming a data master, THE job of the 21st century.
The courses this bundle will cover:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2016 PC, 2013 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
Advanced Microsoft Excel:
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
Advanced Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC
- How to use your analytical skills to manipulate large data sets
- To develop business acumen, so findings are applicable in the real world
- To master statistics, to separate vital signals from irrelevant noise
- To grasp the basics R programming language and advanced Excel techniques
To understand the core elements of data science, allowing you to solve real business problems
- How to set-up a database—on your desktop, or on the web.
- How to add records, and save and delete data.
- To explore the Ribbon interface and how to work with touch devices.
- To use table templates to create forms and add custom elements.
- To sort data and run queries.
- Macros and how they work.
- How to import data from external sources.
Microsoft Access is available in versions: 2013 & 2016
Advanced Microsoft Access:
- How to effectively link to other data sources.
- How to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- To create and maintain macros.
- The use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Advanced options for the use of forms.
- Packaging your application for distribution.
Advanced Microsoft Access is available in versions: 2013 & 2016
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – most of our Business Courses are also CPD Accredited.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Data Science Bundle, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.