Transform numbers and data into business success.
Success depends on the ability to make the best business decisions. To do that, you must make the most of the numbers available to you.
This duo will greatly enhance your ability to collect, analyse and forecast business and financial data to generate valuable insights from business data.
Whether you need to pitch your new business case, reposition your product or predict your next big growth trajectory, this course will teach you how to deliver practical, scalable and transferable business models.
Why Excel Matters:
We all know Excel is essential for any business. When efficiently applied it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate vast amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit.
We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Excel course.
What you will learn in these courses:
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
Strategy & Business Models:
- How strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB duo, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Harold Graycar is an experienced executive with a broad background in information technology, business development and general management.
His degrees are in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering from the University of Sydney, Australia. In addition to his numerate and analytical skills, Harold’s ability to communicate and work with personnel from non-technical backgrounds makes him a valuable contributor to multi-disciplinary projects, and an effective business trainer.
He has over 25 years’ experience in technical, commercial and general management roles: advising corporate and government clients on project funding, models and strategies for business development, procurement of equipment and services and outsourcing of systems and operations — all based around business analysis and numerate skills.
Harold has been a “power user” and developer of Excel applications since the product was launched, and has developed a number of Excel modelling tools for financial applications, workforce planning, HR profile analysis and transaction logging.
Harold has presented executive-level Financial Analysis, Forecasting and Business Modelling sessions for public groups and individual client organisations in Australia, Brunei, China, Malaysia, Macao, Philippines and Singapore. The focus is always on how to increase productivity with better hands-on numerate and information presentation skills.
Anna Shaw is a Strategy and Innovation Consultant at Lucency, based in Sydney, Australia. She has 20 years experience appraising strategy, finance and business models. This experience has been derived from working across multiple industries in the UK, Europe, New Zealand and Australia, for globally based financial institutions, servicing some of the world’s leading corporations. Her broadly based skill set includes strategy and innovation, finance, risk governance, economics, general management and business development.