SharePoint is the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of collaboration software suites.
This web-based document management and storage system makes sharing business information and collaborating internally a breeze. In this course, you’ll learn how to optimise SharePoint so you can add this powerful software to your resume.
Why Microsoft SharePoint?
SharePoint has over 100 million users worldwide, with an average of 20,000 new users added each day; it’s used by over 78% of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 3.4 million developers build solutions for Office and SharePoint.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Microsoft SharePoint course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Don A. Cox has been a Project Management Professional (PMP®) since 1999, and has more than thirty years experience in successful integration and implementation of large scale IT systems in both the public and private sectors. Mr. Cox has successfully managed multi-year programs and projects ranging from $70M to more than $650M.