SharePoint has been referred to as the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of collaboration software suites. Learn how to make the most of it.
SharePoint has over 100 million users worldwide, with an average of 20,000 new users added each day; it is used by over 78% of Fortune 500 companies; and more than 3.4 million developers build solutions for Office and SharePoint.
In this course you will learn:
- About SharePoint structure, architecture and navigation
- The different levels of SharePoint access
- How to use SharePoint libraries, lists and organise and manage documents
- About using SharePoint in teams and workflows for business processes
- How to use SharePoint Business Intelligence and using SharePoint with Excel
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.