Make your photos more beautiful.
You don’t have to be a professional photographer to make your photos look spectacular. In fact, you don’t even need to take the “perfect shot.”
With this 14-hour course in Photoshop Elements 15, you’ll have the skills necessary to create digital masterpieces like a pro.
Spend an hour a night on this course and you’ll be taking stunning photos within a fortnight!
In this course you will learn:
- To use the Photoshop Organizer efficiently
- How to import images and optimise your organisation with catalogues
- To maximize your use of the Elements workspace
- How to print your photos, so they look professional
- To sort and organise large collections to easily keep track of your images
- How to make retouches and enhancements, composite images and add text
- To use Guided Editing to resize photos
- The power of layers – one of the keys to enhancing your Photoshop skills
- To apply various styles and effects
- To create special projects for sharing with your friends and family
Please note, this course only covers Adobe Elements 15.
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total
- Our training is personal. You can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time. We work with our authors on an ongoing basis to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – this course is also CPD Accredited.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.