Why Microsoft PowerPoint?
With over a billion downloads, there’s no contesting PowerPoint’s universal presence. From classrooms to boardrooms, it’s the leading tool for presentations the world over.
There is nothing less professional than a shoddy slide deck that hurts your eyes and puts you to sleep, and nothing more gratifying than a presentation that is clean, visually engaging and information-rich. If you’re required to present information in any manner, whether it’s standing in front of an audience or not, getting good at PowerPoint is non-negotiable.
Why Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Word is pretty straightforward, right? Many users overlook the importance of being competent in Word – it’s not just typing words you want onto a document – there’s a vast range of accessible tools and secrets this course takes you through.
You might think you can use it, but are you making the most of its functionality? If the answer to that question is no, then this is the course for you. This course will put you on the path to becoming a Word savant.
What you will learn in these courses:
- Tips and shortcuts to improve your PowerPoint speed and efficiency
- About using text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools
- How to create excellent transitions and animations
- To customise and format PowerPoint to your taste
- How to make a presentation flow using charts, graphs and tables
Available in Versions: 2007/10, 2013, 2016 PC
- How to automate tasks in Word and using Macros
- Paragraph and Font formatting Using Tables, Graphs, Schedules, Images and Graphics
- How to use Mail Merge
- About working collaboratively in Word
- To Customise Word to your needs
- How to cope with long documents
Available in Versions: 2007/2010, 2016 PC
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB duo, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Simon Hurst is a Chartered Accountant and has been involved in computer software for 26 years during which he has provided a wide range of training services to professionals of all levels. He has formally been the Chairman of the ICAEW IT Faculty and his expertise lies in all the main Microsoft applications: Access, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook about which he speaks frequently at conferences.