Unlock the secrets of Excel and master spreadsheets with our brand NEW 2019 Excel & VBA duo.
Are you tired of struggling with Microsoft Excel? Do you want to use Excel with ease to solve complex problems, automate spreadsheets, and master graphs for presentations instead of pulling your hair out?
We can help!
Once you’ve got the basics covered, take your Excel skills to the next level with our VBA course to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently.
Why Excel Matters:
We all know Excel is essential for any business. When efficiently applied it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate vast amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit.
We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Excel course.
What you will learn in these courses:
Microsoft Excel (Now Includes 2019):
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC, 2019 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
- To automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
- How to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
- How to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users.
- Practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
- About the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it.
- What variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- To create cross-functional flowcharts.
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB duo, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).