The Mini MBA bundle combines top theoretical knowledge and practical insights from leading practitioners to help you accelerate your understanding of the business world.
This bundle covers:
- Project management scheduling, estimation, analysis and managing of stakeholders.
- Being an effective leader, managing change, people, and maximising performance.
- Understanding income, expenditure, budgets, investment appraisals and balance sheets.
- Intermediate to advanced financial business modelling and forecasting techniques.
- Writing for impact and achieving desired effects through your written communication.
- Influencing others, reading body language, running an effective team and using rapport.
- Recognise, develop and execute successful strategy using business model frameworks.
The Mini MBA is an excellent, thorough introduction if you are considering a full MBA, and will equip you with essential business skills. However, it is not a formal qualification.
The courses included in this bundle are:
- Project Management
- Communication, Influence and Teams
- Strategy and Business Models
- Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
- Leadership and Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Writing
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.