DEEPEN YOUR BUSINESS ACUMEN AND ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER TO PROMOTION AND BEYOND
With the online Mini MBA course from Excel with Business, you receive training from experts with Strategy, Finance, Project Management, Computing and Commercial experience.
If you’re an ambitious professional wanting to take control of your career by learning vital skills to stand out and succeed, the Mini MBA course is for you. In today’s crowded, competitive workplace, distinguishing yourself is more important than ever. Gaining relevant new skills and knowledge is a surefire way to ensure you retain an edge and are always progressing.
If you’re considering a formal MBA course or looking to get a head start on one, this bundle is perfect for you. But whether you decide to pursue further study or not, you’ll get a thorough grounding in the fundamental concepts that will be sure to strengthen your performance at work.
The Courses you get with this Bundle and what they cover:
COMMUNICATION INFLUENCE AND TEAMS:
- To better understand people’s emotions
- How to tailor communication according to wants and needs
- About using active listening and body language to communicate more effectively
- How to speak clearly and with authority
- The power of creating an excellent first impression
- How to cultivate power, empathy, rapport and credibility
STRATEGY AND BUSINESS MODELS:
- How Strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
- To turn your idea into a business model prototype
FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS:
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
INTRODUCTION TO LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT – ILM:
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
DEVELOPING AS A LEADER & MANAGER – ILM:
- What it means to be a good leader
- How to communicate work related information
- How to manage the conflict
- The insights of business strategies
- How to handle change
- How to foster innovation and creativity in the workplace
This bundle contains a wide range of business-relevant subjects that will give you a well-rounded set of skills, including:
- Project management scheduling, estimation, analysis and managing of stakeholders.
- Being an effective leader, managing change, people, and maximising performance.
- Understanding income, expenditure, budgets, investment appraisals and balance sheets.
- Intermediate to advanced financial business modelling and forecasting techniques.
- Writing for impact and achieving desired effects through your written communication.
- Influencing others, reading body language, running a competent team and building rapport.
- Recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Mini MBA Online course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.