Become a VBA virtuoso.
Our Standard Microsoft VBA course is designed for individuals and professionals who are new to VBA and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently.
Once you’ve completed the beginner course in VBA, or have some experience, challenge yourself to the next step. Advanced VBA is a learner-friendly course that takes you through more powerful features, expanding the possibilities of what you can make VBA do for you.
Why Microsoft VBA?
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. As an advanced feature, it can seem intimidating at first. But with just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities.
We’ll take you from beginner to advanced user in only 9 hours on this online video training course.
About the author:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Microsoft VBA duo, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.