Ready for our Advanced Microsoft Project 2016 course? Check it out here: Advanced Microsoft Project 2016 Course.
Manage projects more effectively with Microsoft Project.
This is the easiest, most convenient and surefire method that every project manager needs to master Microsoft Project 2016 quickly.
Why Microsoft Project?
When you become a power user of the world’s most popular project management software, you can count yourself among expert project managers worldwide, empowering you to manage your company’s projects like a pro.
In this course you will learn:
- A clear introduction to the Workspace, The Ribbon, Help basic and Project Options
- To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
- How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
- About project costs, levelling and how to resolve resource overallocation
- To get useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- How to set-up baselines and interim plans
- How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- How to save your project as a template for future projects
Please note this course only covers Project 2016 and no previous Microsoft Project versions.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Microsoft Project 2016 course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.