Take your Projects to the next level with this duo that includes Project Management and Microsoft Project 2016.
Project Management is a skill central to the work and success of all organisations.
Ensuring that projects are well informed, efficient, flexible and useful – while also yielding the desired results – is both incredibly challenging and, potentially, extremely rewarding.
Why Microsoft Project?
When you become a power user of the world’s most popular project management software, you can count yourself among expert project managers worldwide, empowering you to manage your company’s projects like a pro.
What you will learn in these courses:
- Different approaches, including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
Microsoft Project 2016:
- A clear introduction to the Workspace, The Ribbon, Help basic and Project Options
- To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
- How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
- About project costs, levelling and how to resolve resource overallocation
- To get useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- How to set-up baselines and interim plans
- How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- How to save your project as a template for future projects
Please note this course only covers Project 2016 and no previous Microsoft Project versions.
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – most of our Business Courses are also CPD Accredited.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB duo, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.