Why Microsoft PowerPoint?
With over a billion downloads, there’s no contesting PowerPoint’s universal presence. From classrooms to boardrooms, it’s the leading tool for presentations the world over.
There is nothing less professional than a shoddy slide deck that hurts your eyes and puts you to sleep, and nothing more gratifying than a presentation that is clean, visually engaging and information-rich. If you’re required to present information in any manner, whether it’s standing in front of an audience or not, getting good at PowerPoint is non-negotiable.
In this course you will learn:
- Tips and shortcuts to improve your PowerPoint speed and efficiency
- About using text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools
- How to create excellent transitions and animations
- To customise and format PowerPoint to your taste
- How to make a presentation flow using charts, graphs and tables
Available in Versions: 2007/10, 2013, 2016 PC
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Microsoft PowerPoint course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).