OneNote is the ultimate, digital notetaking tool.
Much more than a note-taking application, harness the power of OneNote in the cloud and create collaborative, visual, meaningful notes in a flexible and familiar user interface.
Whether you’re at home, in school or in the office, use OneNote to capture, store and shares notes with others. Need to make a quick note? No problem! Want to share your meeting notes, so everyone is on the same page? Sure thing! Want to keep up with a speaker at a conference or lecture by recording audio? Absolutely! Need to gather links, images, text and screenshots for an outstanding presentation? Certainly!
In this course you will learn:
- To create Notebooks for work or personal use and organise notes using Sections, Section Groups and Pages
- To add text, handwritten, audio and visual notes and gather information from other applications and the web
- How to create meaningful to-do lists using tabs and search
- To collaborate on a Notebook with colleagues or friends and be able to track changes and page versions
- How to store your Notebooks in the cloud for any time, anywhere access
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
Deborah Ashby is an IT Trainer and has been in the IT Industry for 22 years during which time she has provided a wide range of training services to professionals of all levels.
Deborah has worked across various sectors such as the travel, property investment and legal. Her expertise lies in all the main Microsoft applications and she’s been running hands-on classroom training sessions, webinars, seminars and workshops for 10 years. She is able to take complex subjects and communicate them clearly and concisely and sometimes even ‘make technology fun’ for a wide range of mixed ability learners. Deborah holds a MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) Master Certification and five TAP (Trainer Assessment Program) Certifications. She is COLF Certified and a Member of the British Institute of Learning and Development.