Ready for our Advanced Access course? Check it out here: Advanced Access Course.
Take control of your database with Microsoft Access
From creating custom web apps and tracking assets to organising contacts and managing inventory, you’ll master Access 2013 with this 10-hour video training course.
Why Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access is a database program that allows you to manage your data in the most efficient way possible. From creating custom web apps and tracking assets to organising contacts and managing inventory, the incredible range of functions will transform how you manage data.
Best of all, it is easily accessible to anyone with just a basic knowledge of spreadsheets.
We’ll take you from complete beginner to intermediate user in just 10 hours on this video training course.
In this course you will learn:
- How to set-up a database—on your desktop, or on the web.
- How to add records, and save and delete data.
- To explore the Ribbon interface and how to work with touch devices.
- To use table templates to create forms and add custom elements.
- To sort data and run queries.
- Macros and how they work.
- How to import data from external sources.
Supported Microsoft Access Versions – 2013 & 2016.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Microsoft Access course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.