Email is one of the leading causes of lost productivity in the workplace.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most commonly used email providers in the world of business. If you are not using it effectively you could be losing hours a week in productivity.
Why Microsoft Outlook?
Managing tasks, meetings and your inbox is vital. Outlook is an incredibly powerful tool that can help, yet many fail to make the most of it. Learn how to harness the full power of Microsoft Outlook’s services and improve your productivity today.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Microsoft Outlook course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Simon Hurst is a Chartered Accountant and has been involved in computer software for 26 years during which he has provided a wide range of training services to professionals of all levels.
Simon has been running hands-on Excel training courses for over 20 years, dealing with all aspects of Excel from basic competence to advanced data analysis. He can bring these years of practical experience to our Advanced Excel course, ensuring that the course explains advanced concepts clearly and concisely, and with real, practical applications.