This short course aims to take you from a novice to an expert in under 2 hours!
In a world where we are constantly bombarded with information, making sense of it all can sometimes be difficult and time-consuming. This is particularly true of Excel. Analysing large amounts of data and presenting information that makes sense to your audience is an essential skill for many people.
In this short, ten module course we aim to teach you the basic skills you need to analyse data effectively and efficiently. From Pivot Tables and Conditional Formatting to Lookup Formulas and beyond, ‘Excel Data Analysis’ will set you up with a great foundation upon which to build further skills.
Why Excel matters:
We all know Excel is essential for any business. When efficiently applied it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate vast amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit.
We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Excel course.
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Data Analysis in Excel, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).