Emily Coltman is a very unusual Chartered Accountant. Not only does she not possess a single suit, she speaks fluent plain English!
A graduate of Cambridge University, Emily has spent the last 12 years helping small businesses to lose their fear of “the numbers”, and keep the taxman happy. She is passionate about business systems and believes that using the right accounting system can not only give a business useful timely information but can help you make good decisions about your business’s future.
- Chief Accountant to award-winning, market-leading online accounting software provider FreeAgent
- Author of Finance for Small Business and Micro Multinationals, a straight-talking guide to finance and accounting
- A qualified Chartered Accountant with a degree from the University of Cambridge
- Has 12 years’ experience working with small business owners
- Bi-lingual – fluent in plain English as well as accounting-speak!
- Frequently published on popular small business sites such as Enterprise Nation www.enterprisenation.com and Bytestart
- Passionate about helping small business owners to lose their fear of Numbers and The Taxman!