Want to understand the numbers in your business?
Like many skills, financial literacy can be learnt. You’d be surprised by how much easier it is to set up and manage your business with just a basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping. Do you want to know how to treat tax and VAT, read your accounts, and track costs?
We can help!
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total. 100k+ of those have taken a finance course with us.
- We take a practical and pragmatic approach to finance training. We get that you’re not an accountant – you’re someone who wants to understand the numbers in your business, and we are experts in that.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
Emily Coltman is a very unusual Chartered Accountant. Not only does she not possess a single suit, but she also speaks fluent plain English!
A graduate of Cambridge University, Emily has spent the last 12 years helping small businesses to lose their fear of “the numbers”, and keep the taxman happy. She is passionate about business systems and believes that using the right accounting system can not only give a business useful, timely information but can help you make right decisions about your business’s future.
- Chief Accountant to award-winning, market-leading online accounting software provider FreeAgent
- Author of Finance for Small Business and Micro Multinationals, a straight-talking guide to finance and accounting
- A qualified Chartered Accountant with a degree from the University of Cambridge
- Has 12 years’ experience working with small business owners
- Bi-lingual – fluent in plain English as well as accounting-speak!
- Frequently published on popular small business sites such as Enterprise Nation www.enterprisenation.com and BytestartPassionate about helping small business owners to lose their fear of Numbers and The Taxman!