In this course you will learn:
- How to efficiently track costs, budget costs and manage cost rate changes.
- Techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- How to manage queries, forms, and data.
- The basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying EVA to a project.
- To split projects into sub-projects effectively.
- How to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing, exporting, and reporting.
- Project consolidation, resource sharing, the relationship between projects and sub-projects.
Please note this course only covers Project 2016 and no previous Microsoft Project versions.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Advanced Microsoft Project 2016 course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.