Not ready for Advanced Excel? Have a look at our Standard Excel Course.
Looking To Finally Be An Advanced Excel User?
Do you have an intermediate understanding of Excel but are keen to break through to real mastery? Want to finally use the programme with ease and confidence at work and become known as an expert user?
Take your Excel skills to the next level with our Advanced Excel course. You’ll soon be crunching data, using advanced formulas, creating impressive graphs and charts like a pro, plus much more.
Why Excel Matters:
We all know Excel is essential for any business. When efficiently applied it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate vast amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit. We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Advanced Excel course. It’s split into five clear sections to get the results you want right away. Your teacher is Simon Hurst, an Excel expert and trainer for 20+ years; whose experienced instruction will transform your Excel skills in under a week with none of the usual frustration.
In this course you will learn:
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
Available in Versions: 2007,2010,2013, 2016, 2016/365 and 2019 PC
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Advanced Microsoft Excel course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Simon Hurst is a Chartered Accountant and has been involved in computer software for 26 years during which he has provided a wide range of training services to professionals of all levels.
Simon has been running hands-on Excel training courses for over 20 years, dealing with all aspects of Excel from basic competence to advanced data analysis. He can bring these years of practical experience to our Advanced Excel course, ensuring that the course explains advanced concepts clearly and concisely, and with real, practical applications.