Not ready for Advanced Access? Have a look at our Standard Access Course.
Take control of your database with Microsoft Access
Dive deeper into Microsoft access with our Advanced Microsoft Access course. With our advanced course you’ll learn how to automate tasks to save you time, how to apply advanced techniques such as macros and VBAs and overall Access best practice.
Why Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access is a database program that allows you to manage your data in the most efficient way possible. From creating custom web apps and tracking assets to organising contacts and managing inventory, the incredible range of functions will transform how you manage data.
Best of all, it is easily accessible to anyone with just a basic knowledge of spreadsheets.
We’ll make you an advanced user of this video training course. Add Microsoft Access to your skillset to become more effective at work, stand out and get ahead.
In this course you will learn:
- How to effectively link to other data sources.
- How to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- To create and maintain macros.
- The use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Advanced options for the use of forms.
- Packaging your application for distribution.
Supported Microsoft Access Versions – 2013 & 2016.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Advanced Microsoft Access course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.