Take control of your database with Microsoft Access
Dive deeper into Microsoft access with our Advanced Microsoft Access course. With our advanced course you’ll learn how to automate tasks to save you time, how to apply advanced techniques such as macros and VBAs and overall Access best practice.
Why Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access is a robust program that allows you to build a robust “data landing page”.
From creating custom web apps and tracking assets to organising contacts and managing inventory plus much more, the incredible range of functions will transform how you manage data.
Best of all, it is easily accessible to anyone with just a basic knowledge of spreadsheets.
We’ll make you an advanced user of this video training course.
Add Microsoft Access to your skillset to become more effective at work, stand out and get ahead.
Here’s what you’ll learn on your journey to become a Microsoft Access master:
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources.
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros.
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms.
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Supported Microsoft Access Versions – 2013 & 2016.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.