CPD (Continuing Professional Development) refers to the process of tracking and documenting skills, knowledge and experience beyond initial training. You gain these, formally and informally, as you work.
CPD ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become outdated or obsolete. It allows individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age or educational level.
It’s a record of what you experience, learn and then apply.
WHICH EXCEL WITH BUSINESS COURSES ARE CPD ACCREDITED?
Most of our courses are CPD Accredited. To be sure your course is accredited, check for “Accreditation: CPD UK” on the right of the course product page. There will also be a CPD logo below the image – as seen below.
WHAT DOES CPD DO?
CPD combines different methodologies to learning, such as workshops, conferences and events, e-learning programs, best practice and ideas sharing, all focused for an individual to improve and have effective professional development.
Excel with Business is one of over 1000 institutes & professional bodies across the UK that are accredited by CPD UK.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CPD?
Continuing Professional Development helps to keep your skills and knowledge relevant.
- Excel with Business provides individuals with a Certificate of Attendance to attach to their CPD log as evidence of development once training is complete or the desired standards of learning have been met.
- Helps individuals focus on how they can become a more competent and effective professional. Training and learning increase confidence and capability, and complements career aspirations.
- Enables individuals to adapt to changes in work/industry requirements.
- CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism. It helps to identify knowledge gaps and to resolve these in a recognisable approach to improvement.
- Providing CPD accredited learning benefits your organisation through recognition and increased brand perception.
- Many organisations have staff with CPD obligations as members of professional bodies. In circumstances where internal CPD training resources are low, organisations use outsourced CPD training providers to meet staff requirements.
If you would like to find out more information on CPD you can do so on their website.
Enter Your Voucher Code Here
Note: We ask for your billing address for our tax records only. We do not ask for card details for pre-paid items.