Learn how the web works, how to use tools like Terminal, Git & GitHub, and how to install and use Open Source Libraries.
This course covers a variety of areas that are core to you becoming a technical marketer. If you want to start hacking together clever solutions to problems or start talking more intelligently about technology, this is the perfect foundation.
This course is for aspiring Digital Marketers who want to start learning the technical side of their art.
• Web tech works so you can talk about it more intelligently with developers
• Apps, software, and programs are built
• The back-end of Facebook works
• To navigate your computer using text entry in the Terminal
• To access common programming languages like Python and how to script with it
• To add new libraries and functionality to your system
• To share and download code using Git and Github
Meet your instructors and begin your course.
Discover the stack, platforms, servers, software, and identify how code is used to build software.
Navigate your way around the Terminal, inputting code to change. edit, and move files.
Use libraries to install and run python.
Discover an invaluable open source area for programmers.
Get your free copy of the 'Become a Technical Marketer' eBook.
Justin Mares formerly ran growth at developer tools company Exceptional (acquired by Rackspace in March of 2013). Nathaniel Eliason works on the marketing team at Zapier where he supports their content marketing division, writing blog posts and ebooks related to startups, internet marketing, and productivity.