TOP 10 EXCEL FORMULAS REPLAY
About this Class
Excel is one of the most powerful tools in business, yet too many people have a basic understanding of how to get the most out of it. Knowing which formulas to use and being able to combine or nest different formulas can quickly make you one of the most valuable people in your organisation. Formulas save time and allow us to perform complex calculations with relative ease. With over 400 functions available it can be difficult to find the ones that are going to be the most useful. In this webinar replay we de-mystify functions and show you the most popular and useful formulas in Excel. The best thing is, it’s completely free, and you can watch it below.
To take advantage of the 50% OFF Excel offer made at the end of the webinar please click here and enter COUPON WEB50 at checkout. This offer is available until 24th December 2016.
This webinar replay is brought to you by Skillsology’s in-house IT trainer, Deborah Ashby. Deborah Ashby specializes in Microsoft Office training and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for 9 years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
An introduction to Formulas and Functions
- What is a formula?
- The formula bar
- Identifying operators
- The BODMAS principle
- Using SUM
- Using MIN and MAX to extract the highest and lowest values
- Using AVERAGE
- Using COUNT and COUNTA to count cells
- Using AutoSum and AutoFill
Formulas to Manipulate Text
- Using LEN to count the number of characters in a ell
- Using TRIM to remove any spaces
- Using RIGHT, LEFT and MID to return a specified number of characters from a text string
- Using CONCATENATE to combine data into one cell
- Using Flash Fill
- Using VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP to lookup data in a table
- Use the TRANSPOSE feature
- Using INDEX MATCH
- Using IF statements
- Using SUMIF and COUNTIF
- This training is suitable for Excel 2010/2013/2016 users
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel is useful for this class
To take advantage of the 50% OFF Excel offer made at the end of the webinar please click here and enter COUPON WEB50 at checkout. This offer is available until 24th December 2016